Mobile Check-in is a feature created in response to COVID-19 protocols. This allows golfers to check in, pay for a tee time on a mobile device, and proceed directly to their tee box without having to come into the clubhouse.
Preconditions are the necessary settings, permissions, and items created in your software to allow the feature to work.
- This feature currently only works for customers with World Pay as their credit card processor.
- Go to Settings.
- Select “Online Customer Portal” from the left column.
- Select “Online Reservations” from the next column.
- Check the “Allow Mobile Check-in” setting.
- Click "Save" when complete.
- Once a customer makes a reservation, they will receive an email with their reservation details.
- The customer will select the “Pay & Check In Now” green button. The button will take them back to the online reservation page with their reservation details and "Check In Now" button.
- Once they have selected the “Check In Now” button, a check in modal appears.
- The "Confirm Check In" button will prompt a payment window. The customer will have the option to add a credit card or use a card on file in their customer profile.
- The customer will receive a confirmation for their payment and a confirmation email will send to the customer's email on file.