The No Settlement ID reporting tab is used to find a transaction that has not received a settlement ID and has the following parameters:
- Is approved for capture or captured
- Has gone through proper payment flows to have a sales report line item
- Is not erroneous
There are two methods to access the No Settlement ID report:
- Use the tabs at the top navigation of the foreUP Payments dashboard, then use the start date and end date fields to set the range
- Or, select the Unsettled button on the settlement overview report (if available)
No Settlement ID:
The header box for the chart displays the total amount of settlements without an ID as well as the total dollar amount of those settlements. Those fields are defined as follows:
- Count: the number of transactions without a settlement ID for the specified date range.
- Total: the dollar amount of the transactions without a settlement ID for the specified date range
The data chart displays a quick view of all settlements for the specified date range. To adjust the date range, use the start date and end date fields in the top right. The column headers are defined as follows:
- Date: The transaction date noted in the foreUP sales report
- Invoice #: ID used by foreUP employees; an internal foreUP transaction ID – contact support to request the Invoice Number
- Sale #: The foreUP Sale ID in the Sales report
- Auth ID: Finix Authorization ID that can be used in the Finix Dashboard to find the authorization for a credit card transaction. Authorizations happen at the time of sale and will capture at the batch time.
- Transfer ID: Finix Transfer ID that can be used in the Finix Dashboard to find the transfer of money for a credit card transaction. Transfers happen when an authorization is captured during the batch time.
- Settlement ID: This will always show as a “--“. Once a transaction goes into a settlement, it will be removed from this report.
- Type: Will always display unsettled.
- Amount: Displays the transaction dollar amount.
To export the report as a CSV file, use the CSV Button next to the date selector.