The Settlement Details reporting tab is used to find settlement information within a specific date range. This data is used when determining if payout information matches the information within the settlement reports.
There are two methods to access the No Settlement ID report:
- Use the tabs at the top navigation of the foreUP Payments dashboard, then use the start date and end date fields to set the range
- Or, select the Details button on the settlement overview report (NOTE: This will open the settlement details report to the z-out date selected.)
The header box for the chart displays the Gross, Fees, and Net for settlements on a specific date range.
- Gross: Sum of all gross settlement totals within the date range parameters.
- Fees: Sum of all settlement fee totals within the date range parameters.
- Net: The net total is the total gross amount minus any fees within the date range parameters.
The data chart displays a quick view of settlement details for all settlements in the specified date range. To adjust the date range, use the start date and end date fields in the top right. The column headers are defined as follows:
- Date: Date of the settlement.
- Settlement ID: Settlement ID number associated with specific settlement line item. Use the Settlement ID in the Finix Dashboard to find further settlement details.
- Gross: Gross total dollar amount from the specific settlement line item.
- Fees: Total amount of fees from the specific settlement line item.
- Net: Gross total from the specific settlement line item minus any fees.
- Merchant ID: The Merchant ID associated with the specific Settlement ID.
- Type: Shows whether the transaction is a Vantiv or Litle transaction.
- Actions: Use the View button from this column to access a modal that displays all transactions included in the specific settlement. The column headers are defined as follows:
- The header box for the chart displays the Settlement ID and Settlement Total in dollar value.
- Date: The date of the transaction in foreUP sales reports.
- Invoice #: ID used by foreUP employees; an internal foreUP transaction ID – contact support to request the Invoice Number
- Auth ID: Finix Authorization ID that can be used in the Finix Dashboard to find the authorization for a credit card transaction. Authorizations happen at the time of sale and will capture at the batch time.
- Trans ID: Finix Transfer ID that can be used in the Finix Dashboard to find the transfer of money for a credit card transaction. Transfers happen when an authorization is captured during the batch time.
- Amount: The transaction total in the foreUP sales report.
- Sale #: The foreUP Sale ID in the Sales report
Both the Settlement Details report as well as a specific settlement’s details can be exported by selecting the CSV button.