This article will go over creating an email campaign that can be sent to a mass group of customers, customers in particular groups, or individual customers.
Preconditions are the necessary settings, permissions, and items created in your software to allow the feature to work.
- Access to the Marketing Module
Follow the below steps to create a new campaign in marketing:
- Go to the Marketing module.
- To start a new campaign, click “New Email Campaign” in the top right-hand corner, or select a default template to work off of by clicking “Use” under the default template.
- If you would like to work off of a template, click “Use”. This will automatically pull up an editing page where you can change the pictures, logos, text, etc. on the default campaign.
- Once you have completed editing the template or creating your own template, select “Recipients” in the bottom right-hand corner to continue. Here you can add individual emails, or add groups all at once. You can also send a test, save as a template, or save changes at any time.
- After you have added the desired recipients, click “Campaign Details” in the bottom right-hand corner to continue to the next step.
- Once you have successfully filled in all of the spots, and either scheduled a time to send this out or chose to send immediately, click “Review” to move onto the next step.
- If you are ready to send out the campaign, click the button “Send Now!” and your campaign will be sent or scheduled.
For further assistance, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-929-5737