The advanced search feature in the customer module gives the user a lot of potential to search for specific customer groups using many different advanced search features.
Preconditions are the necessary settings, permissions, and items created in your software to allow the feature to work.
Access to the Customers Module
Follow the below steps to use the advanced search feature:
1. Go to the Customers module.
2. Click the Actions button in the top right corner of the page and select 'Advanced Search'.
3. Once 'Advanced Search has been selected, you can choose which filters you'd like to search with.
4. You can have as many filters as you'd like. Simply click the '+' sign on the far right of the row to add a new filter.
5. Upon leaving the Customers page, the advanced filters will reset and clear to the default customer table.
For further assistance, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com or 800-929-5737