Whether it is blazing heat or snow on the ground, for some the season is going to come to an end. This article contains some of our suggestions on how you can prepare your foreUP account for the off-season.
See the suggestions below for how to prepare your account for the off-season:
- Turn off your online booking. Turning off online booking will tell your customers that you are closed and not available for tee times.
- Place a recurring "Block" on the Tee Sheet.
- Take a look at the Support Articles and Support Videos to get to know the software better and learn about the new updates.
- Have you considered having an inventory sell-off event? With foreUP being a cloud-based solution, you can take your POS anywhere! We've heard of courses setting up shop in a parking lot of a local shopping center and selling inventory. You'll need a mobile hotspot or some kind of network connection but it is a great option during the off-season.
- Keep in touch with your customers. If you are operating a social media site, let your golfers know when you are closed. Use our integrated Marketing system to let golfers know of any days when play might be available or any specials you might be running.
- Sell gift cards or memberships. People are often buying gifts during the winter months, don't forget to let them know of the items you have to offer. Once again the Marketing tool and social media can help drive traffic to your course.
For further assistance, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com or 800-929-5737