Online Reservation Groups provide control of online booking settings and pricing. The feature will allow online booking capabilities for public bookings, member bookings, and more. With these capabilities, golfers will be able to reserve a tee time and pay online without having to step foot in the pro shop or calling the pro shop phone.
Preconditions are the necessary settings, permissions, and items created in your software to allow the feature to work.
- Online Booking turned on
- Tee Sheet settings in place
- Tee Time Increment
- Time to Finish 9 Holes
- Open and Close Time
- Tee Sheet pricing completed
- An Online Reservation Group created
Follow the below steps to allow prepayment for online booking:
- Go to "Settings"
- Go to "Online Customer Portal" settings
- Go to "Online Reservations" settings
- Add an Online Reservation Group or Edit an existing group
- Select the "Allow Online Payment" and choose "Optional" or "Required"
- Click "Save" when complete
Q: Will requiring payment save credit card information to a players account?
A: Requiring payment will not save the users credit card info to their account. Credit Card info will only be saved if the box is checked to require a credit card to be placed online.
For further assistance, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com or 800-929-5737