On extremely busy days it can be necessary to create a "Squeeze" on the tee sheet between tee times to provide additional availability. By adding a squeeze you can accommodate for needed extra time.
Preconditions are the necessary settings, permissions, and items created in your software to allow the feature to work.
- Access to the New Tee Sheet
- 18 hole Tee Sheet created
- Tee Sheet settings in place
- Tee Time Increment
- Time to Finish 9 Holes
- Open and Close Time
Follow the below steps to create a "Squeeze" on the Tee Sheet:
- Click on the Top-left Module Dropdown Menu and click on the "Tee Sheet" module.
- Right-click in an Open Area Next to the Tee Time Above Where the Squeeze Should be Made and click "Add Squeeze".
- The squeeze will be created below the tee time where the squeeze was added.
- Click on the Squeeze time to create a tee time reservation.
Q: How do I remove a squeeze?
A: Right click on the Squeeze and select "Remove Squeeze"
For further assistance, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com or 800-929-5737