This article will outline how to add or remove the tip line from sales receipts.
Preconditions are the necessary settings, permissions, and items created in your software to allow the feature to work.
- Must have access to the Settings module.
- Must have a foreUP receipt printer
Follow the below steps to remove the tip line from the Sales receipts:
1. Go to the Settings module
2. Go to the Sales section and the Printing and Terminals subsection
3 . Select Edit on the terminal that you would like to edit the receipt printing settings for
4. Within the terminal settings, edit the "Print Tip Line" setting to yes or no to either add or remove the tip line to the receipt.
5. Save settings.
For further assistance, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com or 800-929-5737