The purpose of this article is to walk through how to create a new customer through the customer module and includes a detailed video above.
Preconditions are the necessary settings, permissions, and items created in your software to allow the feature to work.
Access to the Customers Module
- Employee Permission to create a customer
Follow the below steps to create a new customer:
1. In the 'Customers' portal, select the 'New Customer' button.
2. In the pop-up, enter in the pertinent information as it applies. You may get as granular as you would like. Items with the red asterisk (*) are required before the customer can be added to your database:
3. Before you can see the Accounts, Billing, or Communication tabs, you must save the customer profile
4. Select 'Save' at the bottom of the pop-up. The customer has now been added to your database.
Q: Can I edit a customer's information once I've saved it?
A: Yes! At anytime you can go into the customer module and make edits to a customer's profile
Q: Can I create a new customer anywhere else?
A: Yes! A new customer can also be created in the tee sheet module by clicking the new customer icon in the top left. This same process can be done in the sales module by clicking the "+" button next to the search customer window.
For further assistance, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-929-5737