Customers will experience a new flow when checking out that includes "bag" functionality
- foreUP Payments, Worldpay, TriPOS
- Customer Checkout Enabled
- If you do not have access to Customer Checkout and are using foreup payments, worldpay, or TriPOS please reach out to foreUP Support
New "Bag" Functionality
A “Bag” functionality has been added for Tee Times:
- Once a golfer selects “Pay Online” for a tee time, there is a new bag checkout flow:
- Clicking continue will add the tee time (green fees and cart fees) to the bag:
From here, there are two options for navigation:
- View Bag
- Go straight to checkout
When a golfer clicks “View Bag” they are taken to the “Bag” page. Here, they can see all items in their bag, including the breakdown of green fees and cart fees for each player:
If they would like to also purchase a pass or giftcard, they are able to navigate to “Buy Pass or Giftcard” and add them to their bag to purchase along with their tee time.
- NOTE: Multiple Tee Times cannot be purchased at the same time. If the golfer tries to add more than one tee time to their bag, an error message will pop up to let them know their bag already has a tee time)
After adding items to the bag, golfers can click the same notification to “View Bag” or go straight to checkout. If they go to “View Bag”, they will be able to see all items they are purchasing. In the screenshot below, I have a tee time, a gift card, and a pass in my bag:
Once “Checkout” is selected on the notification banner after adding an item to the bag, or if the golfer is in the bag and selects “Continue to Payment”, the golfer is taken to select a payment method:
If they do not have a card saved to their profile, they will need to click “Add New Card” to continue to purchase.
Golf courses will not need to make any changes outside of having Customer Chekout enabled.
The final step before confirming the tee time is to review the purchase. Golfers are able to review the date, time, number of players, holes and payment method before confirming their tee time. Selecting complete purchase will charge the payment method and finalize the booking.