Customer data is essential for golf courses and their operation. Contact information will allow for marketing efforts to drive tee time occupancy, increased revenue, membership sales, and more. The foreUP Customer module will allow you to require specific fields to increase the amount of data captured for your customer database.
Preconditions are the necessary settings, permissions, and items created in your software to allow the feature to work.
- Access to Settings
- Access to Customers
We can now require certain data when employees are booking tee times in the Tee Sheet. If the required data is not entered, the tee time will not be able to be booked and the customer will not be saved.
1. Go to the Settings module.
2. Select the 'Customers’ tab.
3. Check the desired required fields.
4. Whatever you select will be required when creating a new customer.
5. This same required fields page can be found in the customers module. You'll go to customers, actions, page settings, and you can then make the changes there as well.
For further assistance, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com or 800-929-5737