This article is intended for new foreUP clients that are in the onboarding/implementation process.
This article will give step-by-step instructions on how to give your existing customer database access to your foreUP online booking portal. Following the steps below will help to prevent duplicate customers once you start allowing your customers to book online tee times on the foreUP tee sheet.
Recommendation: Before following the below steps, we highly recommend you send an email out to your customers letting them know you have switched software solutions and that you will be sending an email to them with their new username and temporary password.
ONLY FOLLOW THE BELOW STEPS IF YOU ARE READY TO HAVE YOUR CUSTOMERS START BOOKING ONLINE TEE TIMES ON YOUR foreUP TEE SHEET
Follow the steps below to generate online booking credentials for the customers that have been imported into your foreUP account:
- Log into your foreUP account and from the top-left dropdown, go to the "Customers" module
- Utilizing the checkboxes on the left, select the customers you would like to give access to your foreUP online booking portal If you would like to give online booking access to all customers, utilize the checkbox in the top-left and select "Select All"
- Once you have selected your customers, click "Bulk Edit" in the bottom right
- On the Bulk Edit screen, scroll down to the bottom and under the "Online" header, check the "Generate Online Credentials" boxesPlease note that you must check both boxes
- Click "Confirm" in the bottom right
- You will have a chance to review your bulk edit one last time. As long as all looks correct, click "Start Edit" in the bottom right (It may take some time for the bulk edit to finish depending on how many customers were selected)
- Once the bulk edit has finished, all of your selected customers that have a valid email address will be sent the following email: ***The email will contain a link to your online booking portal, your golf course name, and your contact number***