This article will walk through the 2 methods of redeeming a raincheck. Guests that bring in a raincheck receipt, and guests that have a rain check attached to their account.
- Part One: Redeeming a Raincheck with a Receipt
- Part Two: Redeeming a Raincheck attached to a Customer Account
Preconditions are the necessary settings, permissions, and items created in your software to allow the feature to work.
- Access to the Sales Module.
Steps: Part One
Follow the below steps to redeem a raincheck with a receipt:
1. Click "Pay Now"
2. Click "Rain Check"
3. While the cursor is in the box, either Scan the Receipt or Type In the number below the barcode.
Steps: Part Two
Follow the below steps to redeem a raincheck attached to a customer account:
1. Pull up the customer account while in the sales module and click "Rainchecks" and then click "pay" next to the raincheck you want to use.
2. If the raincheck does not cover the entire balance, payment can be taken as normal for the remaining balance.
Q: What happens if the raincheck has a higher value than the round?
A: If the raincheck was originally issued as a raincheck, then it is a one-time use and change cannot be given. If the raincheck was issued as a gift card, then the remaining balance will stay and can be used as a gift card normally would.
Q: Can a raincheck be used on anything other than a round of golf?
A: If the raincheck was originally issued as the raincheck option, it can be only be applied towards green fees and cart fees. If the raincheck was issued as a gift card, it can be used on anything within the foreUP software.
For further assistance, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com or 800-929-5737