The foreUP Tee Sheet has shotgun features to allow for tee sheet management, player management, payment, cart signs, and more.
Preconditions are the necessary settings, permissions, and items created in your software to allow the feature to work.
- Access to the New Tee Sheet
- Tee Sheet settings in place
- Tee Time Increment
- Time to Finish 9 Holes
- Open and Close Time
Follow the below steps to create and manage Shotgun Tournaments:
- Click on the Top-left Module Dropdown Menu and click on the "Tee Sheet" module.
- Click on the desired Start Time for the shotgun.
- Choose Shotgun from the list of tee time reservation options.
- Set the following settings:
- Put a Title for the Shotgun. (This will show on the tee sheet and cart signs)
- Select if it will be 9 or 18 holes
- Choose the Price Class
- Check "Use Event Rate" box to set the price class for each player. (This will override the customers default price class so that all players in the tournament pay the same amount)
- Add Players by typing them into the shotgun sections, or by importing an excel spreadsheet
- Note: Click the Excel icon to download the template and start the import.
- Click "Save" when complete
For further assistance, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com or 800-929-5737