BlueGolf and foreUP integration allows for seamless connectivity between foreUP Tee Sheets and BlueGolf Tournament Management. Data flows back and forth between both systems and can be utilized in multiple ways. This includes:
- Adding Tournaments to the tee sheet
- Adding Golfers to Tournaments
- Awarding Payouts and Purses
- Tournament Registration
Tee Sheet Integration
Adding BlueGolf Tournaments to the foreUP tee sheet is an easy process. The first step is to create a time block on the tee sheet for when the tournament will take place. For more information on creating a block, Click Here.
- Within Bluegolf select a tournament to view the tournament details.
- Next, select TEE SHEETS. (Note: There will be an exclamation mark icon next to tee sheets if the rounds have not been added to a tee sheet)
- The rounds will be listed. Select the Plus Icon to open the Create Tee Sheet Event screen.
- The info here will be pulled directly from the contest. (Note: Contests must be setup in BlueGolf TM before you can create your Tee Sheet. Contests are used to determine whether to block off the front, back or both sides in foreUp.)
- Click Here for more information on setting up contests.
- Use Tee Sheet dropdown to select the desired tee sheet.
- The Start and End times can be edited here if necessary.
- Select SAVE to add the event to the foreUP Tee Sheet.
- If there are any existing tee times during the event times an error message will be displayed and the event will not be created.
- The force toggle can be used to override any existing bookings and add the event.
- In the event that a tournament needs to be removed, Select the X icon to remove the event from the tee sheet.
Adding Golfers To Tee Sheet Event
Once the tee sheet block has been created, within the tee sheet options for a tournament, the + button will be disabled. The Add Players icon will be enabled if there are players in the Round.
- Click the Add Players icon to add the round’s players to the tee sheet event. This will open a confirmation page. All players in a pairing for the round will be included.
- Note: A warning may appear when players do not have an email associated with their account, or if the last tee time exceeded the original start / end times.
- Select OK to sync.
The BlueGolf and foreUP integration enables staff to award payouts directly to the golfers’ foreUP customer account with their purse winnings. This feature eliminates the need for staff to award the purse payouts in both BlueGolf TM, and foreUP. Awarding purse in BlueGolf TM will automatically reflect in the golfers’ foreUP account. More information regarding setting up awards can be found here.
For each contest that awards points and purses, courses will want to make sure these are set up prior
While viewing contest details, select the ellipses next to Awards and Standings and then hit settings.
Here, points and purse can be set up
When ready to payout, select the arrow next to Awards and Standings
Then, click the Award Points & Purses button.
Click the slider next to the desired awards and then hit continue
BlueGolf will calculate which player receives what payout in regards to placement.
If correct, click Submit Purse Payout to send the payout to foreUP.
In the event that a payout needs to be changed, select Clear Points and Purse.
Note: Purse can only be submitted to each user once. If attempting to re-award a player, the difference in purse will be displayed in red. Any additional adjustments on the customers account must be made manually within foreUP.
Payouts can be verified within foreup by accessing the Customers Module.
Search for the player in question, use the down arrow next to their name and select Edit.
Click on the Accounts Tab
Here any payout will be listed.
- Click Here for more information on making manual edits.
Registration will take place within BlueGolf and customer data will flow into foreUP and update any accounts.
When registering for an event, golfers must start with an email address.
This will search foreUP for the golfer and load any information available.
The fields required during registration is a combination of required fields set within foreUP as well as Tournament Management.
Any information changed while registering for a tournament will update the golfers account within foreUP.