The foreUP Food & Beverage module allows you the ability to setup multiple dining room layouts to attach tickets and orders to ensuring you will always know where the customer is seated.
Preconditions are the necessary settings, permissions, and items created in your software to allow the feature to work.
- Access to the F&B Module.
Follow the below steps to edit F&B table layouts:
- Using the top-left module dropdown menu, select the Food & Beverage module.
- Login using an Employee Pin.
- Your already created layouts will be viewable near the top left. To edit your layouts or create new layouts click "Edit Layouts".
- If you have not created any layouts click "Add New Room" and give your layout a name or select an Already Created Layout from near the top-left.
- Add tables to your layout using "Table Types" by clicking and dragging the shapes onto your layout.
- Double Click the Center of a Table to add or edit a table name.
- Resize tables by Clicking and Dragging the sides of the table as necessary.
- To delete or rename table layouts click "Delete this Room" or "Rename this Room".
- After completing your layout click "Save Changes".
For further assistance, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-929-5737