Attaching a customers name to the table or tab gives you the ability to find and see the sale in the customers transaction history.
Preconditions are the necessary settings, permissions, and items created in your software to allow the feature to work.
- Access to the F&B Module.
- An open tab or table.
Follow the below steps to attach a customer to a table or tab:
- In the Food & Beverage module, select the Tab or Table that you would like to attach a customer to.
- Click the "Customers" button in the tab which reveals the search field to type the customers name.
- Select the Customers Name in the dropdown menu that appears.
- The customers name will appear on the tab and the sale will appear in their transaction history.
Q: Can I attach multiple customers with multiple receipts within a tab?
A: Yes! Please follow the below steps:
- Within the Tab or Table click the "Pay Now/Split" button.
- Click "+ New Receipt" to add additional receipts as necessary.
- Click "-No Customer-" and search for additional customers to attach to additional receipts.
For further assistance, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com or 800-929-5737