This article will give basic step-by-step instructions on how to create a new retail inventory item.
Preconditions are the necessary settings, permissions, and items created in your software to allow the feature to work.
Access to the Inventory Module
- Employee Permission to create a retail inventory item
Follow the steps below to create a new retail inventory item:
- Go to the Inventory module and select the "Retail" tab and click "+New Retail Item" in the upper right corner
- Fill in the required fields (indicated with a red asterisk)
- When complete, Click "Save Changes" in the bottom right
- The Retail Item has now been added to your database
Q: Can I edit a Retail Inventory Item once I've saved it?
A: Yes! At anytime you can go into the Inventory module and make edits to the item's settings
For further assistance, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com or 800-929-5737